Invisalign® Clear Braces
Invisalign® Provider in Wayne NJ
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
Dr. Maldonado is a certified Invisalign provider. To discuss whether Invisalign is right for you, please feel free to call Dr Frank Maldonado at his Wayne NJ dental office at Wayne NJ Office Phone Number (973) 694-8625 to schedule an appointment for your free evaluation and consultation.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit their website at www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Maldonado’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Maldonado has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Maldonado about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Want To Straighten Your Teeth Without Cumbersome Braces?
Call our office to learn more about how clear aligners and how we can help you get a straighter smile.