7 Ways To Thank Your Dentist On National Dentist’s Day
National Dentist’s Day
National Dentist’s Day is observed each year on March 6 and was created as a day set to say “Thank You” and show appreciation to our dentist.
You might think, why do dentist’s get a day?
After all, you only see our dentist twice a year – and that’s if we really like them.??
Our dentist is not one of the first people we look forward to seeing until of course, we need a checkup & cleaning, we have a toothache, need to straighten or perhaps brighten our smile, or maybe get a cavity filled.
Then when our checkup is done, our teeth are cleaned, toothache is gone, our teeth are straight, our smile is whiter, all cavities are filled, we appreciate all of our dentist’s hard work.
All kidding aside, dentists really are our smile superheroes. They stand guard dutifully defending our smiles against invasion from the cavity creeps.
Here are a few ways to thank your dentist on National Dentist’s Day…
7 Ways To Thank Your Dentist
- Be the first of your friends to post up a smile selfie on your dentist’s Facebook or Instagram page – and be sure to use the #NationalDentistsDay hashtag!
- If you’ve been neglecting any dental treatment, schedule an appointment to get it done.
- Show off your smile, more. Every day. Multiple times a day.
- Be more diligent with your daily dental hygiene regimen of brushing for #2min2x a day & flossing daily.
- If you happen to be lucky enough to actually be at your dentist’s office on National Dentist’s Day, snap a pic with them & post it on your Facebook.
- Educate your children, family, & friends about the importance of oral health and the connection to overall health.
- Schedule and KEEP your next dental checkup & teeth cleaning.
Happy National Dentist Day and a special thanks to all of our social dentists out there!
Wayne NJ Dentist: Wayne Dental Arts office of Frank V. Maldonado, D.D.S.
We proudly provide all phases of General & Cosmetic Dentistry services for Wayne and the surrounding North Jersey communities of Franklin Lakes, Montville, Kinnelon, Oakland, Pompton Lakes, Pompton Plains, Towaco, Butler, Paterson, Lincoln Park, Pequannock, Little Falls and Fairfield.
Compassionate Care. Modern Technology. Exceptional Results.
A new beautiful smile is just a phone call away…schedule your appointment today at (973) 694-8625.
Connect With Us
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on Dental Patient News and has been republished here with permission. It has since been updated for accuracy & comprehensiveness.
Tags: National Dentists Day
Comments are closed.