World Kindness Day: 12 Ways to Spread Kindness
What Is World Kindness Day?
“World Kindness Day is a global day that promotes the importance of being kind to each other, to yourself, and to the world. This day, celebrated on November 13 of each year, has the purpose is to help everyone understand that compassion for others is what binds us all together. This understanding has the power to bridge the gap between nations.” – inspirekindness.com
Seems like we all could use a little more kindness these days, so let’s get right to it and identify 12 ways every one of us can help spread some kindness for World Kindness Day…
12 Ways to Pay It Forward on World Kindness Day
- Smile at everyone you meet – even if you’re in a mask.
- Thank your boss, teacher, co-worker, spouse, friend, or relative – for bringing positivity to your life.
- Hold the door or elevator for someone.
- Buy a cup of coffee or pay a toll for someone behind you in line.
- Pay someone a compliment.
- Pick up trash.
- Ask your spouse – or parent – how their day was.
- Make someone laugh.
- Learn something new.
- Tell someone to have a good day.
- Ask someone how they are doing…And listen to the answer.
- Send a card, note, or email to someone you love.
It only takes a few seconds to spread kindness with a warm smile, a sincere handshake or opening a door for a stranger. You never know what someone is going through on any given day.
Well, maybe we can forego the handshakes for the time being, but there are plenty of other ways to celebrate World Kindness Day & #InspireKindActs.
Smiles are free. Smiles are contagious. We all smile in the same language. Go share a smile!
Wayne NJ Dentist: Wayne Dental Arts office of Frank V. Maldonado, D.D.S.
We proudly provide all phases of General & Cosmetic Dentistry services for Wayne and the surrounding North Jersey communities of Franklin Lakes, Montville, Kinnelon, Oakland, Pompton Lakes, Pompton Plains, Towaco, Butler, Paterson, Lincoln Park, Pequannock, Little Falls and Fairfield.
Compassionate Care. Modern Technology. Exceptional Results.
A new beautiful smile is just a phone call away…schedule your appointment today at (973) 694-8625.
Connect With Us
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on Dental Patient News and has been republished here with permission. It has since been updated for accuracy & comprehensiveness.
Comments are closed.