Your Dentist Detects More Than Cavities…
Get Screened for Oral Cancer
Upwards of 48,000 Americans will be diagnosed with oral cancer this year.
Fortunately, it can be detected early. Your dentist can be the key to your diagnosis.
6 Symptoms of Oral Cancer
CONSULT YOUR DENTIST IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE 6 SYMPTOMS:
- Any sore that persists longer than 2 weeks
- Red or white patches in the mouth or on the lips
- Swelling, growth or lumps anywhere in or around the mouth or neck
- Repeated bleeding from the mouth or throat
- Difficulty chewing, swallowing, speaking or moving your jaw or tongue
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you close your mouth
Want to know more? Watch this video from Delta Dental of New Jersey.
Wayne NJ Dentist: Oral Cancer Screenings By Frank V. Maldonado, D.D.S.
We proudly provide all phases of General & Cosmetic Dentistry services for Wayne and the surrounding North Jersey communities of Franklin Lakes, Montville, Kinnelon, Oakland, Pompton Lakes, Pompton Plains, Towaco, Butler, Paterson, Lincoln Park, Pequannock, Little Falls and Fairfield.
We are also offering patients significant savings, check ’em out:
- $500 Off Invisalign
- $199 Home Teeth Whitening Kit
- $105 Discount Dental Exams
- $95 Children’s Dental Exam
A new beautiful smile is just a phone call away…schedule your appointment today at (973) 694-8625.
Compassionate Care. Modern Technology. Exceptional Results.
Connect With Us
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on Delta Dental of NJ blog and has been republished here with permission. It has since been updated for accuracy & comprehensiveness.